Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Peaches for dinner!

Well, officially this recipe is advertised as an appetizer, but I made it for dinner one night and it was delicious. Ooey, gooey and messy but worth the clean up involved. I can't say that the fam was as excited about this dish as I was. While D. loves peaches I think he wishes I would just focus on the classics like his beloved peach crisp and stop being so fancy-dancy with fruit.

So all this recipe requires is quesadillas, peaches and brie cheese. The dip is honey and lime juice/zest. You assemble the peaches and brie on the quesadilla, top it with another quesadilla then heat it up in a frying pan on the stove. I didn't do the best job cutting up the brie but no matter - it ate just fine. The full recipe, including the dip, can be found here at Cooking Light.


No comments:

Post a Comment